SHIP TO NEW YORK
Shipping Cars to New York
Car shipping to New York offers a fast and efficient way of transporting any vehicle from the UK to the USA. Our roll on/roll off and dedicated container services sail weekly which takes approximately 8 days from port to port. Cargo World Link have been successfully shipping vehicles from and to New York and can offer a door to door collection and delivery service with ease.
For a reliable vehicle shipping service to New York, we engage the services of only highly reputable shipping lines that sail directly from and to the US every week. . We work with a great selection of reliable US partners who can assist with customs clearance, complete the required ISF filing and even arrange collection or delivery to anywhere throughout the USA. These carefully selected partners have continued to work with us for 10 years, they can be relied on at all times to get the job done efficiently and professionally for a great price without issue.
Car shipping costs to New York
Our car shipping costs to New York start from £745.00 for a standard size saloon car such as a Mercedes CLK by Ro-Ro, whereas the cost to ship a standard size 4 x 4 such as a Toyota Rav 4 is £895.00. All rates are subject to change due to fuel fluctuations. For an up to date rate please complete our quick quote form or call us today.
Are there any import restrictions in the USA?
Non-Conforming (Non-U.S. Version) Vehicles
- EPA strongly recommends that prospective importers buy only U.S. version (labeled) vehicles, because of the expense and potential difficulties involved with importing a non-U.S. version vehicle.
- Non-U.S. version vehicles less than 21 years old must be modified to meet U.S. emission and safety standards and/or to be identical to U.S. version vehicles and must be imported by an Independent Commercial Importer (ICI).
- EPA strongly recommends that current owners of non-U.S. version vehicles sell or Otherwise dispose of those vehicles overseas rather than ship and import them into the U.S., because of the expense and potential difficulties involved with importing a non- U.S. version vehicle.
- The EPA policy which permitted importers a one-time exemption for vehicles at least five years old has been eliminated.
- Before shipping a non-conforming vehicle for importation, EPA strongly recommends that the importer either make final arrangements with an ICI for modifications and testing, or obtain EPA approval in writing for importation. Storage fees at the ports are costly, and the vehicle may not be eligible for importation.
- Not all non-conforming vehicles are eligible for importation, and ICIs are not required to accept vehicles for which they have qualifying certificates of conformity.
- EPA certification of ICIs does not guarantee the actions or work of the ICIs, nor does it regulate contractual agreements and working relationships with vehicle owners.
For further information on car shipping to New York or any other destination in the USA, please contact one our highly trained members of staff, or simply complete our online quick quote today and we’ll get straight back to you.